Nutritious, Delicious Home style prepared meals for:
- Everyday lunches and dinners
- Vacations and business trips
- Employee meals for industry
- Meetings, Special events, dinner parties
Welcome! Lisa and Nick are the proud new owners of Convenient Chef, located at 5830 Ash Avenue, corner of Marine and Ash, next to the Townsite Brewery.
They have been aspiring to move to Powell River for some time, having enjoyed many visits to this beautiful seaside community since 2014. Lisa and Nick have wanted to start a food business, so when the Convenient Chef came onto the market, they jumped at the opportunity.
Fast forward several months and it has become a reality. Lisa and Nick are looking forward to becoming part of this friendly community and getting to know all Convenient Chef’s customers, old and new.
Lisa is a qualified electrician, having worked in production, and she is now managing the Convenient Chef kitchen alongside several of the existing staff under previous management. Lisa has recently completed formal training from a Culinary Institute in Vancouver.
Under new ownership, Convenient Chef will continue offering all the favorite menu items that it has become known for – Lasagna, Maple Glazed Salmon, ‘Pow Town’ Beef and Chicken Dijonnaise, to name just a few, but they will also be introducing some new and exciting home style menu items such as South-West style Chilli-Con-Carne and Seafood Linguine.
Convenient Chef sells its meals in oven-ready recyclable packaging for you, your family and friends. Prepared here in Powell River, their meals feature many locally-produced ingredients.
Convenient Chef meals are perfect for:
- Busy professionals and industry workers alike
- Seniors (‘children’ from out of town often order for their parents)
- Vacationers to the cabin or out on the boat
- Families on the go or with a new baby
- Date night at home
- Individuals on extended care or insurance claims
- Institutional and home care providers
- Boaters, hunters, fishermen
- People requiring emergency meals
- Anyone who likes the convenience of nutritious and delicious home cooked meals without having to cook!
Please note that Convenient Chef will no longer be providing catering services as it did under previous management. However, the new owners are still providing freshly prepared food for larger groups (they just won’t be serving it) – please inquire by phone, email or website contact form.
In addition to their core product of prepared meals, the new owners will also shortly be offering hot and cold food platters for meetings, parties and other events, as well as picnic baskets – launching in late Spring 2020 .
Look out for their food platter menus and picnic basket info on here soon.